"If i am too much....."

 I am still learning how to forgive without receiving

apologies. I'm still learning how to choose peace even

when I'm in love with him and he keeps hurting me.

Sometimes love looks like letting go and finally I am no

longer forcing things. The hardest part about forgiving

others is that you know they'll never realize that you

were hurting, maybe they know that you were hurting

but they will never be able to own their mistakes. I'm

working on accepting that I hurt myself while loving so

many people because I put myself behind and ran after

their dreams only to realize that when I loved, I loved

alone. I'm tired of apologizing for being too much so if

I'm too ambitious, I hope they find someone easy, if

I'm too much, they can go find less. I have spent so

much time trying to fit in spaces that weren't meant for

me. I have broken myself trying to fix others. I am still

learning how to be myself even when my voice is shaky

and my heart is wrapped up in uncertainty. I'm still

learning how to love myself even when no one is proud

of who I am. You'll always be too much for the wrong

one, your love will never be adequate, they'll always

find things about you to talk about so if you're too full

of love, let them go, let them find love in half and

empty promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"why not let that day be today'?"

"You're Amazing"